Feedback

Read what people are saying about us!

On this page you can read what people are saying about their experience with God’s Creatures.  If you have something to say just leave us a comment at the bottom of this page, thanks!

We would love feedback from you!

________________________________________________

22. July 30, 2014 at 9:46 pm Kim Howard says about her new Standard Poodle Puppy:

We love her so much. She is a wonderful addition to our family.

________________________________________________

21. July 22, 2014 at 1:34 pm Maria Ianni says about her new Standard Poodle Puppy:

Hi! He is doing great and such a smart boy! Your potty training is great. How did you do it?

________________________________________________

20. July 16, 2014 at 9:15 am Bianca says about her new Standard Poodle Puppy Lana:

Thank you so much Elizabeth Lana was so great in the car, and she slept with me in my bed. She gets frustrated because my bed is so high,and she can’t jump up;We finally heard her bark she is a loud little thing. I will stay in touch and send you pictures of how she’s growing up. You are truly a blessing to my family we are so pleased to have her.

19. December 29, 2013 at 7:31 pm J.J. Anderson says:

Hi, Can’t recall how I ended up here, but would like to leave a couple comments. I, too, am an animal lover. I ‘specialize’ in the rescue of the domestic rabbit, and love to educate people about these remarkable yet oft abused creatures. I just knew I’d see one here, but haven’t yet! Thank you for being an advocate and educator for our precious animals. My constant prayer is that someday all people will come to cherish and respect these precious creatures, and not think they are without feelings, to be horribly abused for their fur, tusks, etc., or for medical research. Although I realize people will always eat meat, I also pray for the day that the horrific suffering in the food industry will be more tightly controlled and these poor creatures that are born and live short lives simply to feed us will at least be treated humanely.

Last, I also want to thank you for being open in your love of and faith in God. I simply cannot fathom the taking of Christ out of Christmas, and the endless ways this nation has begun denying the very foundation it was built upon. I cried when I read an article about a school this season that took all references to God out of Silent Night. If I’m honest, I said a couple words my mom would not have approved of – although such a light for God, she would understand. So thank you, friends, for putting God front and center here. God and animals, can’t get much better than that. All the blessings you can stand coming to you from Texas and our family. J.J.

18. December 23, 2013 at 12:01pm Callie Rothwell says:

Just wanted to share I got my first egg from the April Road Island Reds. Thank you so much for hatching my wonderful girls.

17. December 20, 2013 at 10:29 pm Betty Lane say:

Just had our little Joy groomed and Elizabeth did an awesome job. Thanks Elizabeth.  I love how clean Joy smells and the little touch of Christmas Elizabeth added to her. She’s jingling all the way…!

16. October 5, 2013 at 10:15 pm Linda says:

Thank you so much for all the great info!

15. March 28, 2013 at 7:37 am Susan Calabrese says:

I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your information on caring for goats. My Dear Friend lives in the country and our two horses, 2 gentle (goat loving) dogs, chickens, a bunny and two does mama and daughter. My friend has been talking about making them something bigger for them to climb on for sometime now and currently she is using a few car/tractor tires. I decided to design and make them something as a surprise but wanted to research the best (Jungle Gyms) first. I would hate to make something that was dangerous for them. That’s how I came across your page. I learned a lot from you and look forward to telling my friend what I learned …. I live in the city and she likes to tease me about that. Now with your help I can show here even city folk can know about goats Thanks again

14. January 3, 2013 at 8:03 am Paul says:

As an Atheist goat farmer I was at first suspicious of your website, but it is very enjoyable to read and the info is spot on. I found your section on alfalfa particularly informative. Praise unto thee!

13. August 7, 2012 at 1:31 pm Callie Rothwell says about her new chicks:

I am so happy with my new babys they will be 5 weeks on 8/10/12. We turned our gazzibo into a coop they are having a ball. Still don’t know the sexes. All eighteen are doing well!

12. June 4, 2012 at 4:05 pm callie rothwell says:

I can’t wait to get my chicks from you. Your web site has given me tons of info.

11. April 14, 2012 at 6:20 pm CALEB says:

Hi its Caleb thank you for giving me your website I’ve had a lot of fun looking at it!

10. January 17, 2012 at 10:17 am Helen says:

I just want to thank you for all the support. God Bless you!

9. December 27, 2011 at 1:41 pm Melinda says:

Thanks for all the info on breeding mealworms. This was very useful.

8. May 12, 2011 at 7:43 am James Davis says:

I was raised on a farm and really miss the good ol’ days. It is good to see someone like you to show compasion and love for animals. Have a nice day and God be with you all. Send your address and I’ll stop by for some eggs. Thank you!

7. March 22, 2011 at 2:18 pm Shelah Le Febvre says:

Thank you for all of the great information. I live in Apple Valley as well and would like to start raising chickens, but I want to do my research first, your site was very helpful. Thank you!

6. October 29, 2010 at 1:26 pm Chris says:

Excellent guide on goats! I’ve had my 2 goats for a couple months now and have been looking for some of this information precisely.

5. April 27, 2010 at 7:50 am Bobrarblarp says:

I like your site!

4. April 15, 2010 at 7:35 pm Sarah says:

Your website has been very helpful! Can’t wait to see your pygmy babies when you have some :)

3. April 15, 2010 at 1:10 am Geri says:

Thanks for all the info on goats. We have a Pygmy and a Myotonic goat (fainting).

2. April 10, 2010 at 8:32 pm Joanne says:

thank u,for all the info,it is very helpful…

1. October 1, 2009 at 10:44 am Xenia says:

Elizabeth is a wealth of knowledge and has a natural understanding of God’s creatures. Her pet areas are sanitary and she keeps them in their appropriate environments. I am impressed. I look forward to a long and healthy working relationship with her.